- Eco Packaging
Squadbak™ Insulated Omega® Waterbeast Reservoir 25L Camelbak
Genuine military item, huge 25L capacity hydration pack which can fill 3 containers at the one time. Please note these items have been in service previously and have been used. It's recommended to give the bladder a clean before use.
- HydroGuard™ technology inhibits the growth of bacteria on reservoir and tube surfaces
- Two HydroLink™ exit ports located at the base of the SquadBak™ and a large ½ inch diameter fill hose with shut-off valve can fill up to three reservoirs at one time
- Insulated tube cover to maintain water temperature and protect tube from harmful UV Rays
- Closed-cell foam insulates the reservoir
- Independent Suspension shoulder harness design with 10 mm EVA foam for greater comfort while carrying
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness and easy attachment to vehicles
- Adjustable sternum strap and hook-and-loop strap management
- Three handles with side-release buckles for easy transport or hanging
- Collapses for convenient storage when empty
- 1000D Cordura® Fabric
- Capacity 25L
- Dimensions: 64 x 49 x 5cm
- Used grade 1 condition
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at email@example.com. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.