By continuing to browse our site, you consent to us placing cookies on your computer (unless you have chosen to disable them via your browser).
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer or mobile device through your web browser (if you allow this) as you browse the internet. This enables the site or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies can be used for many different purposes. They can help:
- search engines remember which language you want your search results to be in
- identify and fix errors
- websites remember your preferences so that you don’t have to customise every time you browse
- websites deliver a better service by showing you relevant content
- you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
Generally our cookies don't store sensitive or personally identifiable information such as your name and address or credit card details.
Cookies We Use
By using our website you agree we may place these types of cookies on your device.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services such as shopping baskets or e-billing cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, including which pages visited most often. Some of these are analytics cookies set using third party web analytics software. Like many companies, we use Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous and does not affect your privacy. We also use these cookies to highlight GoArmy products which we think will be of interest to you based on your use of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you. GoArmy requires those third parties to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.