- Eco Packaging
- ADJUSTABLE: This belt is very easy to open and close when you're on the move. It's 100% adjustable to meet your unique needs. Feel free to use it as a holster for concealed carrying. Perfect for every day use.
- Great for a Variety of Activities: Use it while hiking, camping, casual use, police work, light combat, as a holster, and even as a utility belt.
- High-Quality Materials: Made from ultra tough lightweight military material. The belt buckle is made of heavy duty metal. The canvas cloth and durable metal buckle make it strong enough for a variety of activities.
- 100% Waterproof: Waterproof fabric makes this epic belt great for outdoor activities. The material is strong and made to last.
- High Quality: The fully-functional tactical belt buckle always stays locked unless you unbuckle it. It'll never bend, slip, or sag. The material is designed with thick threading and it won't rip. Feel free to wear the belt with whatever garments you desire.
- Belt width: 1.5in
- Belt length: Up to 118cm (Fits up to 46in waist)
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.
Once you put the belt on, it will not come loose, should have bought one years ago.
I bought this belt to replace my old tired Tac Belt I use daily on my frontline ambulance trousers.
Although the original Tac Belt is wider the fact the positioning was by use of Velcro and this had lost its grip.
The new belt is not as wide but as our uniforms have two-sized belt loops this is not a problem.
The Lock and Load Style of adjustment copes with the kit on the belt and is easily adjustable mid-shift if needed.
My advice would be if wanting to carry a full fighting array then buy the SWAT Belt but for the kit I carry, this belt is brilliant and well-made.
The Buckle arrangement is solid and doesn't release until you want it to, so often TAC Belts have plastic buckles that come adrift when you don't want them to.
Thoroughly recommend this belt and Go Army for their service and response times.
I purchased this item and was surprised at the superb quality of materials used and workmanship. Looking forward to future purchases!
Made from metal not plastic so it makesit strong,Robust and very simple to use with one hand pressing the two steel pins to open.
Bought belt to go with Austrian trousers, one size fits all, you just cut it down and seal the end with a lighter.
Quick release system is great, heavy duty buckle is quality.