- Eco Packaging
- Size Guide
Ranger Gen 2 Cold Weather Jacket - Olive
Includes the polartec fabric or fleece to ensure warmth in any condition. Not only is this bad boy warm, it’s completely waterproof due to a goretex like material as the outer shell. This also means it’s breathable meaning you can keep out the water whilst letting your body moisture out.
Jacket fits true to size. We recommend taking your normal UK size.
- 3-Layer Laminate: 1st layer: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane. 2nd layer: breathable Polyurethane membrane. 3rd layer: 100% Polyester
- Water column: 5000 mm
- Breathability: 500 g/m²/24 hours
Removable fleece jacket: 100% Polyester
- Second generation wet weather jacket with removable fleece jacket
- Robust YKK® 2-way front zipper under double cover flap
- Front zipper with chin protection
- 2 hidden side pockets with waterproof zipper
- Underarm ventilation by zipper
- Adjustable cuffs by hook and loop closure
- Upper arm pockets with waterproof zipper and hook and loop surface
- Snow skirt
- Large adjustable hood with cord stopper and drawstring
- Large insert pocket with hook and loop closure in back lining
- Taped seams
- Fleece jacket with 2 zipper pockets,2-way front zipper and hem with drawstring
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at email@example.com. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.
|Chest (in cm)|
|S||35-37||89 - 94|
|M||38-39||95 - 99|
|L||40-41||101 - 104|
|XL||42-43||106 - 109|
|2XL||44-45||111 - 114|
|3XL||46-47||116 - 119|
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
Measure around the fullest part, place the tape close under the arms and make sure the tape is flat across the back
Very pleased with the quality of this jacket. Particularly like the fact that the fleece liner is fully removable meaning a lighter weight wet weather shell and a seperate cosy fleece - 2 jackets for the price of one!
Took advantage of sale price always affordable with Go Army,a size 42 fitted well,not to bulky,3/4 in length,keep the shoulders and back warm,5 stars ,quality and dly.
Great product well worth the wait ,and great service from company would absolutely recommend to anyone. Fantastic experience
Good fit, good quality, very warm. Haven't tried in in a deluge, yet, but I'm looking forward to staying dry.