- Eco Packaging
Mil-Tec Wasp I Z1B Winter Waterproof Camo Jacket
The Mil-Tec Wasp I Z1B Winter Waterproof Camo Jacket is a formidable ally against harsh elements. Featuring a 3-layer laminate, it includes a 96% polyester, 4% elastane outer layer, a breathable polyurethane membrane, and a 100% polyester inner layer. With a 5,000 mm water column and 500 g/m²/24h breathability, it offers exceptional protection and comfort. This second-generation jacket includes a removable 100% polyester fleece liner, robust YKK® zippers, underarm ventilation, adjustable cuffs, and a snow skirt. Its multiple waterproof pockets and large adjustable hood enhance functionality, making it ideal for challenging outdoor conditions.
Features Include :
- 3-Layer Laminate
- 1. layer: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- 2. layer: breathable Polyurethane membrane
- 3. layer: 100% Polyester
- Water column: 5.000 mm
- Breathability: 500 g/m²/24 hours
- Removable fleece jacket:
- 100% Polyester
- second generation wet weather jacket with removable fleece jacket
- robust YKK® 2-way front zipper under double cover flap
- front zipper with chin protection
- 2 hidden side pockets with waterproof zipper
- underarm ventilation by zipper
- adjustable cuffs by hook and loop closure
- upper arm pockets with waterproof zipper and hook and loop surface
- snow skirt
- large adjustable hood with cord stopper and drawstring
- large insert pocket with hook and loop closure in back lining
- taped seams
- - fleece jacket with 2 zipper pockets
- - 2-way front zipper
- - hem with drawstring
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.