- Eco Packaging
MFH British Thermal Softie Jacket
The MFH British Thermal Softie Jacket is the perfect choice for chilly days. The outer material is made of 100% nylon for durability, while the lining and filling are made of 100% polyester for cozy warmth. The collar features a fleece trim and the hood is rolled up in the collar with a drawstring and velcro closure. The hood shield is reinforced with wire for added protection from the elements. The sleeve hem is elasticized for a snug fit, and the waist is drawstring-adjustable for a custom fit. Cord stoppers in the waist keep the drawstring in place.
- 2-way front zip with chin protection
- Covered breast pocket with zip
- 2 covered hip pockets with zip
- 1 inner pocket on the left with zip
- Drawstring on the collar with cord stopper in the neck
- Collar with fleece
- Trimmed hood rolled up in the collar with
- Drawstring and velcro
- Reinforced hood shield with wire
- Sleeve hem with elastic
- Made by MFH
- Drawstring with Cord stopper in the waist
- Material: Outer material: 100% nylon, Lining: 100% polyester, Filling: 100% polyester
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at email@example.com. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.