- Eco Packaging
Dutch Army Arctic Sleeping Bag
The Dutch Army cold weather systems are robust and warm sleeping bag used my military personnel, Filled with high density hollow fibre giving excellent heat retention. Heavy Duty full length crash zip. Complete with a useful water proof stuff sack and Integrated hood section. This is a NATO Specification item and a genuine 5 season sleeping bag, Sold in grade 1 ex-issue condition these bags are army surplus and might have the odd small mark or professionally done repair. This is a Carinthia Defence 4 Copy but made by FESCA, a Spanish contractor for many European militaries, this bag has an extreme rating capable of -15C.
- Dutch Army Arctic Sleeping bag also used by the Norwegian forces
- Dimensions length (bottom to hood top) 220 cm
- Width 80 cm top and tapers to 60 cm at the bottom
- This substantial sleeping bag weighs around 3.8Kg
- Issued to the Dutch Army
- Manufactured by Cato Ringstad of Norway
- Drawstring hood,
- Complete full length, heavy duty steel zip
- Clips on front of bag for jungle sleeping bag(not included)
- Will handle most western European arctic conditions with ease
- May have factory repairs
- Comes in plain olive drab colour
- Does not come with compression sack
- Grade 1 used
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.