- Eco Packaging
British Army Modular Medium Weight Sleeping Bag
Part of the new British army sleep system a modular configuration, and a direct copy of the Carinthia Defence 4 bag, allowing the user a combination of bags to suit all climates, if you are looking for an all round combination this bag can be combined with the Light weight modular bag of same design to give you a temperature comfort rating of around -20C. Bag can be folded open and used as a blanket. Please note that the compression sack is sold separately and can be purchased from our website HERE.
- British Army Issue Combat Modular Bag
- Forms part of 3 bag modular system currently issued to the British army
- Medium Weight bag is 3 season
- Combines with "Light" bag and inner liner for extreme cold conditions
- On its own the Medium weight bag is a great all round bag
- large hood section with an insect net
- Inner mesh pockets for valuables
- Outer shell is ripstop nylon
- Hi-Tec filler to retain body warmth
- Comfort rating of around. -10C
Compression sack sold separately (CLICK HERE to buy compression sack)
- DISTRESSED condition (Small rips or tears or zip malfunction)
Dimensions and Weight:
- Medium weight: 2kg
- Medium dimensions: 205 x 76 cm
- Large Weight:2.2kg
- Large dimensions: 212 x 81 cm
- Pack size approx: 45 x 25 cm
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.