- Eco Packaging
British Army CS95 Windproof Smock DPM
Genuine surplus British Army Smock in DPM camo as used the by the British Army. It is an excellent field jacket and extremely versatile for outdoor conditions. This is a combat jacket, utilising a heavy duty cotton mix fabric. Works with the layered clothing system adopted through the British Military. Originally designed in the 70's, this jacket was used in windy and cold conditions as the top layer. This is an unlined, practical field jacket with a spacious cut. Please checkout our "Height Indicator" to get your correct length of jacket. This is an original piece of Army surplus kit and could have been used by serving personnel and as a result may have small marks or fading. Nothing a machine wash can't fix.
- YKK Full Length Zipper closure with velcro closure
- Total of 6 Pockets in total
- 4 large dump pockets with Canadian style button closure
- 2 hidden pockets with YKK zipper closure
- Some jackets have a small pocket on the sleeve.
- Drawcord around waist acts as a storm flap, this may be removed
- Wire in the hood (may be removed)
- Elasticated drawstring bottom and drawstring hood
- Jacket is double lined cotton ripstop
- Velcro Cuffs
- DISTRESSED - Small rips or tears, may have hood missing
- Sht = 170cm/ 5'7"
- Reg = 180cm/ 5'9"
- Lng = 190cm/ 6'2"
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at email@example.com. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.