- Eco Packaging
- Size Guide
British MTP Shirt MK2
Part of the latest PCS system or Personal Clothing System, this is the next generation and current issue combat uniforms issued to British Forces. This BDU jacket is a lightweight combat shirt, designed to be worn on top of additional layers, such as a t-shirt and jumper. Featuring the latest MTP pattern (Multi Terrain Pattern)
- Genuine issue British Army multi terrain pattern
- Can be used during summer as a jacket or during winter as a layer underneath your parka
- Full length zip with spaced rectangle velcro closure
- Mandarin collar with velcro closure, much like the U.S style BDU jacket, ensures neck protection
- Roomy chest pockets with velcro fastening
- 2 large sleeve pockets with velcro closure and 5 x 4in Velcro Flash (flash may not be on them)
- Cuffs close over with canadian style buttons, 2 settings
- Can insert padding into sleeve via velcro openings, ideal for protecting your forearms in firefights
- Grade 1, Used condition
- Super Grade - Like new
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.
Nato Size Guide
First number = Persons height (cm)
Second number = Chest (cm)
|Label Size||Chest (inches)||Nato Size|
From ease of ordering to the delivery of the top, everything was superb. The item was in even better that the great condition on the description. Would absolutely order stuff from this website and recommended friends use it. Well done
Superb service and item. Thank you kindly.
Better quality than expected, as good as new