- Eco Packaging
AltBerg Defender Boots NEW!
Specifically developed for issue to the British military, Defender Combat Boot are Cambrelle® lined, fast drying, and ultra breathable. The sole has a micro shock absorbing midlayer, to reduce impact on joints when running.
Internal dimensions of the boot enable a Sealskinz® type sock to be worn in extreme cold weather situations. Manufactured in Anfibio, water repellent leather, the boots pass the SATRA dynamic water resistance test.
- Water repellent, Anfibio full grain leather, 2.4mm top quality European hide
- New and comes boxed in Altberg branded packaging
- Cambrelle® lining breathable and more rapid drying
- Tri-flex® 3 season Midsole, multi terrain support flex is mid range
- Vibram® Tsavo Sole – classic multi terrain tread
- Midlayer is shock absorbing to cushion impact when running.
- Lower part of boot is protected by a full rubber rand – 2cms high
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at email@example.com. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.
Fantastic boots in unissued condition. Rapid dispatch too. Regarding sizing, in my German boots I take a 290 and I have fairly wide feet but not overly so. 290 is always fine for me and the Altbergs I got a 10 wide and they're spot on. Happy camper fully recommend.