- Eco Packaging
AltBerg Defender Boots
Military-grade boots for a civilian lifestyle. If you're looking for a tough, lightweight, fast-drying, and ultra-breathable boot, the AltBerg Defender Combat Boot is perfect for you.
Internal dimensions of the boot enable a Sealskinz® type sock to be worn in extreme cold weather situations. Manufactured in Anfibio, water repellent leather, the boots pass the SATRA dynamic water resistance test. You can trust your feet to stay dry and comfortable in any condition.
We have found these boots tend to fit a little snug. We therefore suggest that if you are in-between sizes or not really sure then go for a size up from your normal size.
Please note these items could have been worn/used by serving personnel and may have small imperfections
- Water repellent, Anfibio full grain leather, 2.4mm top quality European hide
- Cambrelle® lining breathable and more rapid drying
- Midlayer is shock absorbing to cushion impact when running.
- Lower part of boot is protected by a full rubber rand – 2cms high
- The soles have been redone and are brand new. They have been replicated on the original design of the sole and are done to a professional standard which will add extra life to these boots for years to come.
- Boots themselves are in grade 1 condition, may have some scuff marks and signs of wear.
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.
The boots were delivered quickly.
The boots them selves were in an ok condition and had me w soles.