- Eco Packaging
Winter Mummy Sleeping Bag Olive
Looking for a sleeping bag that can keep you warm in even the cold winter? Look no further than the Winter Mummy Sleeping Bag from MFH. This tough and durable sleeping bag is perfect for any outdoor enthusiast, with a temperature range of -10°C to +15°C. The 2-layer filling provides extra warmth and insulation to keep you warm even in the winter months.
- Temperature range: -10°C to +15°C
- 2-layer filling
- 2-way zip at the top with Velcro
- Hood-shaped head section with drawstring
- Adjustable shoulder area with drawstring
- Warm collar with drawstring
- 2 loops at the bottom for ventilation and for attachment to sleeping bag covers
- Packsack with 4 compression straps and drawstring
- Packed size: approx. 40 x 25 x 25 cm (L x W x H)
- Dimensions: approx. 220 x 70 / 35 cm (L x W)
- Weight with pack sack: approx. 1.95 kg
- Material: Outer material: 100% polyester, lining : 100% polyester, Filling: 100% polyester (2 x 225 g/m² hollow fiber)
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at email@example.com. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.
As to be expected this is on the bulky side, but it comes with a compression stuff sack and certainly holds warmth. Not yet tried in sub-zero temperature. I’m not so sure a cold weather bag needs a full length zip, but that does make for quick and easy access.