- Eco Packaging
MFH Mummy Sleeping Bag Advance Black / Grey
The MFH Mummy Sleeping Bag Advance Black / Grey provides optimal comfort in a wide temperature range (-10°C to +15°C). Experience convenience with a 2-way zip at the top, adjustable shoulder area, warm collar, and anti-slip coating. Plus, 4 compression straps and a carrying loop make it easy to take with you on any adventure. Lightweight with a total weight of 1.9 kg, this sleeping bag packs away easily, with dimensions of 40 x 25 x 25 cm.
- Temperature range: -10°C - +15°C
- 2-way zip at the top with Velcro Hooded
Head section with drawstring
Adjustable shoulder area with drawstring
- Warm collar with drawstring
- 2 loops at the bottom for ventilation and for attachment to sleeping bag covers
- Anti-slip coating on the bottom
- Packsack with 4 compression straps and Loop for carrying and fastening
- Packed size: approx. 40 x 25 x 25 cm (L x W x H)
- Dimensions: approx. 225 x 75 / 35 cm (L x W)
- Weight with pack sack: approx. 1.9 kg
- Material: outer material : 100% Polyester (230T Diamond Rip Stop) Lining: 100% Polyester (230T Microfibre) Filling: 100% Polyester (350 g/m² 2-layer HL4 hollow fiber)
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at email@example.com. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.