- Eco Packaging
The Airborne Military Bergen BTP
This is a modern and ergonomic take on the classic military bergen. It features a floating removable lid with a zipped top and inner pocket, a polycarbonate back panel for increased strength and support, and airflow spacer fabric and 10mm closed-cell foam padding for maximum breathability and comfort. The refined design is shorter and wider than the current issue, enabling the bergen to fit above webbing systems. Includes 3 x utility pockets, Molle straps, side-zippered pockets for PLCE attachments, contoured shoulder straps, a sternum strap, a waist belt, and a carry handle – all made from 600D Tac-Poly.
although side pouches shown in picture these are not included.
- Floating removable lid with zipped top and inside pocket
- Polycarbonate stiffened back panel for extra strength and support
- Airflow spacer fabric at the back for maximum breathability and also includes 10mm closed cell foam padding for extra comfort
- Refined design means this bergen is shorter and wider than the current issue bergen which enables the bergen to sit above webbing systems
- 3 x utility pockets on the front
- Molle straps on the front
- Zips on side of the bergen to allow attachment of PLCE side pockets
- Contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Waist belt
- Full compression straps
- Carry handle
- SIDE POUCHES NOT INCLUDED
- Made from 600D Tac-Poly
- Dimensions: 68 x 40 x 26cm
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday Before 1pm - £9.99
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
For more information on shipping please see our shipping policy HERE
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - Gum tape / Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - Kraft Tape (biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free. With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to generate a returns label please email us at email@example.com. Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
Exchanges are free
If returning an item for a refund we charge £2 for the return label which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns / exchanges from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.